(See also: Administrators Assembly Constitution)
About the Group
The Administrators Assembly is established for the purpose of providing organized representation for each administrative staff member with regard to internal and external matters which may affect the institution. In determining institutional policies, the Administrators Assembly wishes to participate in the policy making process by representation on appropriate committees.
- To support the college vision and mission.
- To improve lines of communication between administrative staff and all other areas within the institution.
- To promote the welfare, opportunities, and responsibilities of its members as well as facilitate communication with other constituents in the college community. It also encourages cooperation and unity among its members, and provides opportunities for professional development.
- To nurture and enhance professional relationships between departments.
- To provide administrative staff with the opportunity to register its voice in the development of institutional policy.
- To provide a means to present, discuss and consider, as a group the concerns of and suggestions of the administrative staff relative to institutional matters.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Policy and Procedures
- Professional Development
- Ad Hoc Committees:
The duties and membership of each are described in the Constitution of the Administrators Assembly.
Representation on Campus Committees:
- President’s Council – Sharon Steele
- Planning/Institutional Effectiveness – Anne Dickens
Attending Monthly Board Meetings – Executive Council Members Will Rotate