After submitting your application on ApplyTexas.org, you will/may be required to submit the following documentation:
- High school transcript with graduation date or GED is required (unless you are not a high school graduate/have not completed the GED; electronically sent transcripts are preferred, but make sure that paper copies are official and remain sealed in their envelope until they are provided to Admissions & Records staff)
- Official, sealed or electronically sent copies of All College Transcripts are required (for fastest processing, request transcripts to be sent electronically via EDI format; paper copies of transcript must be official and remain sealed in their envelope until they are provided to the Admissions & Records staff)
- Valid Meningitis Vaccination for students less than 22 years of age is required (meningitis vaccinations are good for five years)
- State Residency Documentation required for some applicants. Get more information about residency.
- In-District Residency Documentation should be turned in for those students residing in the Lee College taxing district in order to reduce tuition rates. Get more information about residency.
- Other documentation may be required or requested in order to verify residency, personal information, or other items relevant to a student’s record.