- After completing the steps to apply, new students must visit the Counseling Center.
- Students who have enrolled in the past 12 months can register online or in person.
- Former students who have not been enrolled in the past 12 months must file a Returning Student Application.
Also: Interested in pursuing non-credit classes? See Community Education.
- Admission/Residency Requirements
- Admissions Steps
- How to Register Online (PDF instructions)
- Register Online: myLC Campus
- New Student Orientation
- Financial Aid/Drop & Refund Policies
- Financial Aid Seminar Reservation
Other Services & Information
*Lee College students are under no obligation to purchase textbooks from a university-affiliated bookstore. Be aware that the same textbook might also be available from an independent retailer, including an online retailer.