Items Typically Accepted for In-District Residency Proof
- Current Texas Drivers License or Texas ID
- Current Gas, Water, or Electricity Bill
- Current Voter Registration Card
- Current Commercial Lease
- Current Car Insurance Documentation
For your convenience, simply take a picture of your Texas Drivers License or Texas ID and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other documents should be delivered to the Admissions Office in person. Email email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Items Typically Accepted for Texas Residency Proof
- Pay Stubs or Employer Statements of Dates of Employment
- Bank Statements
- Title of Residential Property
- Vehicle Registration
NOTE: Documents must indicate that you have resided in Texas for at least one year. For example, you can provide paystubs for a 12-month period, up to the current date, that indicate you have been employed in Texas for the prior 12-month period. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.