Note to returning students: Persons who have taken Lee College credit classes within the prior 12 months of any term are not required to complete new applications.
- Visit our office during regular hours to obtain, complete, and submit your application.
- Bring OFFICIAL copies of any transcripts as follows: (An official transcript is provided in a sealed envelope and is marked “official” on the face of the document.)
- Transfer student: Copies of all transcripts from other colleges you have attended
- High School Graduate: Copy of high school transcript if you graduated less than 5 years ago
- GED Graduate: Copy of GED card or certificate
- Go to www.applytexas.org and follow instructions to submit an application for admission to Lee College. NOTE: There is a delay between submission of an application to Lee College and download to our admissions staff for processing. Generally, applications will be processed during the business date following submission of an application. At critical registration periods, processing may be done sooner. For questions on when an application was or will be processed, call the admissions office at 281.425.6393. Have your ApplyTexas application number handy.
- Proof of residency will be required to qualify for in-district tuition rates, and may be required for out of district (Texas resident) tuition rates.
- Send or bring OFFICIAL copies of all required transcripts to the address below (See the second item under the “In Person” instructions).
- Once your application is on file, all new students need to see a Lee College counselor prior to registration. Appointments for advising can be made by calling 281.425.6384.
Mailing address for transcripts:
Lee College Admissions and Records Office
P.O. Box 818
Baytown, TX 77522-0818