Lee College Alliance (LCA) is dedicated to the support and advancement of Lee College and its mission.
LCA is dedicated to student and alumni success. We actively support the goals and mission of Lee College. As an association, we work to enhance and advance the reputation and visibility of the Lee College Community. We are dedicated to Involvement, Partnership, Volunteerism, and Excellence.
The purpose of LCA is to:
- Be an ally of the Lee College Community.
- Encourage alumni, students, friends of Lee College, and the community to engage in activities that support Lee College and promote school pride.
- Provide opportunities for social networking, personal enrichment, community involvement, and life-long learning.
- Support student and alumni success.
- Promote a college-going culture distinct to the Lee College community.
Who is eligible for membership in the Alliance?
Anyone! Former students/employees, current students/employees, and Lee College community friends are eligible for membership.
Why Should I Join Lee College Alliance Alumni and Friends Association?
When you join Lee College Alliance, you join a worldwide network of Rebels helping Rebels.
- A network of professional contacts. Recent graduates may find it beneficial to join the alumni association and connect with previous graduates and community friends who can offer career advice and job leads.
- Career Services Assistance, including access to job postings, resume reviews, webinars, networking events, career counseling and career fairs.
- Campus Benefits, including Library privileges, free admittance to all home games, discounts towards purchases at the bookstore, membership to the Wellness Center and performances at the PAC.
- Local Benefits, including discounts on wine, travel, entertainment, and dinning.
Are there any membership dues?
Yes we offer two membership options:
Annual Membership – $20
Annual memberships are based on an academic year, Sept. 1 through Aug. 31.
Lifetime Membership – $200
Married couples may purchase lifetime memberships at a discounted rate of $350 per couple.