Mission: Lee College Alliance, the Lee College former students association, is dedicated to the support and advancement of Lee College as an institution of excellence in higher education.
Our purpose is to:
- Encourage students, friends, and alumni to engage in activities that support Lee College and promote school pride.
- Provide opportunities for social networking, personal enrichment, and community involvement.
- Support student success initiatives.
- Promote a college-going culture.
Goal: Our goal is to encourage Lee College pride, support student success and promote a college-going culture distinct to the Lee College Community.
The Alliance offers two types of memberships:
Who is eligible for membership in the Alliance?
Anyone! Former students/employees, current students/employees, and Lee College community friends are eligible for membership.
What are the benefits of Alliance membership?
Joining the Alliance entitles you to exclusive membership perks. Current members will receive Lee College and community business discounts.
Throughout the year, the Alliance offers members opportunities to:
- Connect and network with former students, current students, colleagues, and friends of the college
- Engage in Alliance and Lee College activities and events
- Participate in professional and personal development programs
- Give back through community service
- Encourage student success
- Exhibit your Lee College pride!
Lifetime membership – (additional benefits)
- Invitations to VIP receptions at Lee College events
- Lee College Performing Arts Center – 50 percent discount per lifetime member on selected performances (Tickets must be purchased in the box office)
- VIP luncheon with Lee College president
- Yepez Vineyard — 10 percent off merchandise; 10 percent off private events; VIP invitations to new wine releases