Basketball Camp Objectives
- Each camper will leave with a positive attitude.
- Each camper will leave the camp closer to reaching their full potential on the basketball court.
- Each camper will learn the proper fundamentals and develop the confidence in their abilities so they can utilize the skills they learned in the camp.
- Each camper will learn how to appreciate and love the game of basketball.
- Each camper will be exposed to how to conduct themselves on and off the court through sportsmanship, competition, and learning how to deal with winning and losing.
- Each camper will learn that to be successful they will need to find the dedication, desire, and discipline to be successful in basketball and, most importantly, in life.
Cost: All Camps – $95 per session (includes camp basketball and t-shirt). Discounts for children in the same family. First child pays $95. Each additional family member (brother or sister) pays $50.
(Coed, 7th-12th grades)
|Girls K-4th grades
|Girls 5th-10th grades
|Boys K-4th grades
|Boys 5th-10th grades
Because of the overwhelming interest in these camps, only a limited number of applicants per session will be accepted. Each session will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Register
- On the registration form in the camp brochure, fill in the sections “Ways to Register” and “Permission/Emergency Form.”
- Return the completed form, with payment, in person or by fax or mail to the Community Education department. Kids at College Permission/Emergency Form must be completed, signed by parent and turned into the Community Education Dept. when registering for the summer athletic camps. Registration for kids camps will not be accepted unless accompanied by the Permission/Emergency form.
For more information, call 281.425.6311.
Registration fees are to be deposited into the Lee College Runnin’ Rebels fund-raising account and will help to fund future needs for the Runnin’ Rebels program. Please make all checks payable to Lee College.
- In Person: 909 Decker Dr.
- Fax: 281.425.6855 (Visa/MC/Discover)
- Mail: Lee College Community Education, P.O. Box 818, Baytown, TX 77522-0818