Lady Rebels Volleyball Summer Camp
- Each camper will leave with a positive attitude about themselves.
- Each camper will leave the camp closer to reaching their full potential on the court.
- Each camper will be exposed on how to conduct themselves on and off the court through sportsmanship, competition and learning how to deal with winning and losing.
- Each camper will learn that to be successful they will need to find the dedication, desire and
discipline to be successful in volleyball and most importantly, in life.
All Camps — $95 per session
- Camp 1: (#2517) June 10-13, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. — Entering grades 3-7
- Camp 2: (#2518) June 10-13, 2-7 p.m. — Entering grades 6-8
- Camp 4: (#2519) June 17-20, 8 a.m.-1 p.m. — Entering grades 7-9
- Camp 4: (#2520) June 17-20, 2-7 p.m. — Entering grades 9-12
Registration begins May 1, 2013
Because of the tremendous interest in these camps, only a limited number of applicants per session will be accepted. Each session will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Register:
Kids at College Permission/Emergency Form must be completed, signed by parent and turned into the Community Education Dept. when registering for the summer athletic camps. Registration for kids camps will not be accepted unless accompanied by the Permission/Emergency form.
Ways to Register:
In Person: 909 Decker Dr., Baytown, TX 77522
Fax: 281.425.6855 — Visa/MC/Discover
Mail: Lee College Community Education, P. O. Box 818, Baytown, TX 77522-0818
For more information, call 281.425.6311.
Registration fees are to be deposited into the LC Volleyball fundraising account and will help to fund future needs for the Runnin’ Rebels program. Please make all checks payable to Lee College.