LATEST UPDATE: Sat., June 27
- In accordance with the Harris County’s Stay Home Advisory, all on-campus instruction is suspended beginning Monday, June 29, 2020, until further notice.
- Instructors may ask students to come to campus during their regularly scheduled class time to collect instructional materials the week of June 29. All check-in and safety procedures in place before this suspension still apply.
- All classes being taught online for Summer will continue online as expected.
- All on-campus academic testing is suspended until further notice. Anyone who scheduled an on-campus test will be contacted and rescheduled for a virtual proctored test.
- Summer II will begin July 6, 2020, as scheduled.
- Harris County Face Covering Order
- On Friday, June 19, 2020, Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo signed an order that mandates businesses to require anyone 10 years or older to wear a face covering.
- Lee College has already implemented the decision that all students, employees, contractors, and visitors must wear a face mask or covering while on campus and in the presence of others.
- Daily Health and Safety Report
- July 4 Holiday
- Friday, July 3, is a regularly scheduled holiday.