Sat., March 21, 2020
Dear Campus Community,
Lee College is closely tracking COVID-19 (coronavirus). There are currently no cases at Lee College. We are committed to keeping Lee College a safe place to learn and work.
As we close out this week, the Crisis Management Team wants to provide what can be expected on Monday, March 23, as instruction resumes and business operations transition to alternative formats.
- All students in all classes should communicate with their instructors regularly.
- Most Lee College courses will continue instruction remotely or in an alternative format effective Monday, March 23.
- Students are being provided lab space in ATC, LCEC and use of the Testing Center by appointment only. (lee.edu/computerlabs, www.lee.edu/testing, and www.lee.edu/south-liberty/assistance/)
- Student workers should expect to telework when possible. We are working to ensure you will be paid the wages you expected to be paid through the end of the Spring 2020 semester.
- Health, safety, and well-being are our top priorities. Please be sure to clean your work and study spaces, and wash your hands.
- Student support services, such as tutoring and advising, will continue to be offered. Get your support here: email@example.com
If you have not yet signed up for Rebel Alerts to receive voice and text messages from the college during an emergency situation such as COVID-19, now is a great time to do so. To sign up visit www.lee.edu/alerts/.
Other resources can be found online at: