Take a Bridge Course at Lee College
Bridge courses are designed to:
- Ease the transition of a new student into the Lee culture.
- Provide a current student with an accelerated and focused learning opportunity
- Aimed at providing an alternative to traditional developmental education
- Become familiar with a college environment and facilities
- Low NO cost to students
- Access to tutoring and mentoring
- Book scholarships available
- New TSI placement exam
- Lee counselor advising
- Minimum of 80 percent overall average and a 60 percent on cumulative final exam
- Must co-enroll in 12-week paired course
- Good attendance
3-Week Courses Offered Fall, Spring and Summer Semesters
- MABR 310 (Pre-Algebra Bridge): Topics include fractions, decimals, percent, geometry, trigonometry, ration and proportions, signed numbers, unit conversion, and basic data analysis.
- MABR 330 (Intermediate Algebra Bridge): Topics include systems of equations, polynomials, functions, rational expressions, radicals, inequalities and problem solving.
- ENBR 402 (Writing II & Advanced Reading Bridge): Topics will include applying critical reading skills and developing full-length themes.
To enroll in a bridge course or for more information, please contact: