Take a Bridge Course at Lee College
3-Week Courses Offered Fall, Spring and Summer Semesters
Bridge courses are designed to:
- Ease the transition of a new student into the Lee culture.
- Provide a current student with an accelerated and focused learning opportunity
- Aimed at providing a faster alternative to traditional developmental education
- Low cost to students
- Lee counselor advising
- See placement chart below
- Minimum of 80 percent overall average and a 60 percent on cumulative final exam
- Must co-enroll in 13-week paired course
- Good attendance
|Bridge Course||TSI Bubble Score||Paired Course||Bridge Course|
|MABR 310||325-335 &
READ > 342
|MABR 330||345-349 &
READ > 351
|ENBR 402||READ 347-350 &
- MABR 310 (Pre-Algebra Bridge): Topics include fractions, decimals, percent, geometry, trigonometry, ration and proportions, signed numbers, unit conversion, and basic data analysis.
- MABR 330 (Intermediate Algebra Bridge): Topics include systems of equations, polynomials, functions, rational expressions, radicals, inequalities and problem solving.
- ENBR 402 (Writing II & Advanced Reading Bridge): Topics will include applying critical reading skills and developing full-length themes.
To enroll in a bridge course or for more information, please contact: