University Transfer Information

The following are websites to universities for information about transfer. More information can be found in the Counseling Center or by e-mailing

Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (BAAS) Information:

A BAAS (Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences) is a bachelor’s degree designed for students who are transferring to a four year university from a community college after completing an Associate of Applied Science degree in a technical field.  Unlike many traditional degrees, workforce credits are accepted toward the bachelor’s degree.

Engineering Majors

Pre-Requisite Listings