RICOH and Lee College are partnering to provide innovative products and services that enable our customers to manage document workflow and increase efficiency.
We are pleased to offer Lee College copying and finishing services. Our qualified staff is ready to answer any questions you may have as we assist with your projects. Please feel free to contact us. We welcome the opportunity to help you with your document needs.
The copy center specializes in a range of quality services to suit your needs:
Please use us as a resource for any project you have. Our staff is quick to respond and always eager to help.
E-mail James Grammer, RICOH site manager, or call 832.556.4067.
The following is the process through which jobs can be submitted electronically using TRAC.
When submitting jobs through TRAC, please fill out an electronic print request form or scan a form that has been filled out by hand.
We CANNOT start your job without the correctly completed print request form.
If you do not have an electronic version of your job, you may still submit the hard copy along with a completed print request form per the usual method.
• The print request form is what is actually used to bill your department.
That completed print request form, plus the electronic file of what you would like to be printed (preferably in PDF format) can then be submitted using TRAC. When you are uploading the files to TRAC, you do not have to fill out all of the fields.
We will take your print request form and use that to fill in TRAC for you.
RICOH resolves to deliver solutions to support Lee College’s unique needs. It is our goal to consistently exceed your expectations of service, while continuing to provide an exceptional product.
Your job is always checked twice, which ensures the quality you can expect with every order. As mentioned earlier, we will go above and beyond to see that your request is met. We are committed to your satisfaction.
The Office of College Relations provides marketing and communications planning, publications, media relations, Web, advertising, marketing, photography, special-event and exhibit services to support the mission of Lee College.
The office also works to build relationships within the community through associations, partnerships and outreach committees.
In general, the Office of College Relations:
- Is responsible for developing and maintaining the Lee College brand.
- Coordinates, develops, writes and produces major college publications (course schedules, catalog, brochures, etc.), marketing plans, sponsorships, promotions and direct mail-campaigns.
- Manages all aspects of media relations, including press releases, feature articles and media advisories, media, interviews and press conferences.
- Creates, oversees, and purchases all newspaper, magazine, Web, broadcast, and radio advertisements.
- Develops and coordinates the design and content of the college website.
- Creates, implements, and assists with a variety of special events.
- Develops and post messages on the college’s plasma screens and marquee.