Reduction of Fees for Dual Credit Students
- Tuition reductions are pending board approval per each academic year.
- Tuition reduction is applied to all co-enrolled students. These students will pay half of the tuition, half of the student services fees and half of the registration fees. The building use fee is waived. They will pay full fees for distance education fees and lab/course fees (if applicable).
- Tuition reduction is only for long semesters (fall and spring). The reduction is not applied for summer semesters.
- Tuition reduction is only applicable up to 8 credit hours. Full rates will be charged for credit hours in excess of the first 8 hours. The PeopleSoft system will not calculate the reduction for students taking more than 8 hours, thus the business office will calculate the reduction manually.
Spring 2013 Dual Enrollment Tuition and Fees
Tuition and other charges, along with related regulations and requirements, are those authorized at the time of publication of this schedule but are subject to change without notice as necessitated by college or legislative action. Questions should be directed to the Office of the Cashier.
* These rates do not include applicable course fees or distance education fees. Course fees vary based on the classes being taken and can range from $0 to $36 per class. Distance education fees are $50 per class for all online classes.