Attend a Financial Aid Seminar
- Make your reservation online at www.lee.edu/financialaid/seminar-reservation
After You Have Been Awarded
- Read your award letter
- Go to myLC Campus account www.lee.edu/logins
- Do your Student Permission (scroll down for instructions). If you choose not to accept the acknowledgement, please notify us in writing.
- Set up your refund preference using your myLC Campus account. In the Finances section under MY ACCOUNT, click on Manage Refund.
- View our institution’s contract with BankMobile, a division of Customer Bank: https://www.vibeaccount.com/swc/doc/landing/n3rzw9ms7tlv0p0idoua
- Ensure that you are only taking classes that apply to your degree plan (as listed in the Admissions Office records) in the Lee College catalog.
NOTE: This award is based on being a full-time student which is 12 semester credit hours (usually four classes). If your schedule does not allow you to be a full-time student, your award can be adjusted. It’s better to take less and be successful.
How to access your myLC Campus Financial Aid account
- Log in to myLC Campus
- View your financial aid
- Click on current year
Step 2: ONLY If you have other Financial Aid:
- Report Other Financial Aid
- Click current year
- Click Add Another Award (Report Additional Aid)
- Add it, then click Add/Save
Step 3: If you have no other Financial Aid:
- Click Home
- Click “Aid Acknowledgement”
- Click “Grant Permissions,” then click Submit
(Repeat this for each permission form)
To view the refund schedule, go to www.lee.edu/financialaid/ (Scroll down and click on current semester.)
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 281.425.6389.