Members Present: Paul Arrigo, Kenneth Booker, Howard Bushart, Rosemary Coffman, Stewart Edwards, Joseph Ganakos, Michael Gos, Karen Guthmiller, Tia Hall, Cindy Lewis, Vicky Hart, Jim Richardson, Doylean Sprauve, Dana Woods. Guests: DeDe Griffith, Jeff Thies, Al Zucha, Cathy Kemper, Becki Griffith
Members Absent: Jill Curf, Rod Hellyer, Bob Slade, Donnetta Suchon
Meeting was called to order at 2:00pm
- Approval of Minutes: Minutes from April 19, 2011 were approved as written.
- Old Business: Joseph Ganakos presented a handout outlining the progress that has been made by the CAAC Submission Process Subcommittee. (See handout)
- New Business:
- Jim Richardson proposed adding ELPT 1411 and ELPT 1451 to the Certificate of Completion in Electrical Construction. After discussion, the proposal died for lack of a motion.
- Dr. Jeff Thies presented a draft copy of an Associate of Science Degree and an Associate of Arts Degree. (See handout). After discussion, several suggestions and corrections were made. A motion to accept was made by Tia Hall and seconded by Joseph Ganakos. Motion carried. Dr. Jeff Thies will make the necessary corrections that were suggested.
- Michael Gos reminded everyone of the CAEL meeting on Friday, September 23rd at 8:00am in Bayer Conference. If you plan on attending, contact Rosemary Coffman.
- Open Forum: None
Meeting adjourned at 2:35 p.m.
Respectfully submitted, Susan Keith, Secretary
Approved by: Michael Gos, CAAC Chair