Call to order: 4 p.m.
- Roll: Shirley Dyer, Tania Davila, Mike Spletter, Hai Bui, Guerillmo Roa
- Valentines Day Fundraiser (Feb. 14, 2013 Thursday 11 a.m.-2 p.m.):
- Organize baked goods + Discretion signs
- Health department checklist
- Structure silent auction baskets
- Constitution distribution
- Blood Drive (Feb. 23-25, 2013)
- SGA Budget: ~ $2,000.00
- Library printing costs
- Shirley Dyer: Vote yes
- Tania Davila: Vote no
- Hai Bui: Vote yes
- Mike Spletter:
- Student service fees, building use feeds, and registration fees. International Education Department is requesting a $2 fee be implemented for all students to pay Must be approved by Student Government Association. $2 fee supplement students to study abroad.
- Roll over fund: Roll over fund can only be spending on things that can only last over three years. (New pool tables, pipe racks, refurbished)
- Requests: Gymnasium (yes), Bonner Hall (yes), Veteran Center (no) want plasma screen ($2,000.00/screen) for events.
- Guerillmo Roa: N/A
- New Business:
Senate Briefing to International Education Department by Shirley Dyer
Adjourn: 4:51 p.m.