Hiring or Rehiring a Student Assistant

New Hires

  • New hires must go through the regular hiring procedures. Students fill out the required paperwork in the Career and Transfer Services Office (Hiring Approval Form, Employment Policy Form, W-4, I-9, Confidentiality Agreement, etc.).


  • To rehire a student employee who previously has worked for you within the past year, you must only complete and submit the Hiring Approval Form to our office. Contact us, and we will generate the appropriate paperwork for you to complete.
  • Our office verifies the student’s GPA and enrollment specifications before he or she is eligible to work.
  • A new Hiring Approval Form must be completed each semester.