Will I receive confirmation materials?
After you have registered, you will receive an electronic registration confirmation. The complete set of confirmation materials will be emailed, mailed, or faxed to you after payment is received. These materials will include driving directions to the job fair and a campus map, parking instructions, a schedule for the day, and more. The contact person will be responsible for the distribution of confirmation materials to the other participants from his/her company.
Can I register for the Job Fair online?
Yes, employers can register online by clicking here (Online Registration Form).
What do I get for my registration fee?
- A six-foot table with two chairs.
- Continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments for two representatives.
- Your company name listed on the Student Career and Employment Office section of lee.edu for students and graduates to access.
What if I need to cancel my reservation?
Organizations are asked to cancel as far in advance as possible. Refunds are not given for cancellations and no-shows.
What is the Job Fair’s Federal Tax Identification Number?
Contact Lena Yepez at 281.425.6572 or 832.556.4009.
How many students will be attending?
Students from Lee College, as well as members of the community, are invited to attend. More than 600 people typically attend.
How should I dress?
Business casual attire and comfortable shoes.
What do employers bring to the Job Fair?
- Some companies bring large, floor displays or table top displays.
- If you have a corporate table cloth, please bring it with you.
- Many companies bring promotional items to give out to job seekers along with company literature.