There are two kinds of employment opportunities: on-campus and off-campus.
There are also two types of on-campus employment:
- On-campus, part-time employment for currently enrolled students. Positions are funded by the employing departments and available on a limited basis. Students can work 19.5 hours a week and their work hours are scheduled around their classes.
- To work as a Student Assistant, students must maintain a 2.0 cumulative GPA and be enrolled in at least 6 hours during the spring and fall semesters or 3 hours during the summer semester.
- To find out if you are eligible to work on-campus, read the Student Assistant Policies or contact the Career and Transfer Services Office for more information.
- To apply for a Student Assistant or Work Study position, complete and return the On-Campus Application (PDF) to our office (Student Center). A signature is required.
Federal Work Study (FWS)
- A federally funded program providing part-time employment on-campus for students who qualify. Students can work 19.5 hours a week and their work hours are scheduled around their classes.
- For a list of Federal Work Study opportunities, go to Rebel Job Link.
Local job opportunities are posted daily in the Career and Transfer Services office and online on the Rebel Job Link, our new computerized job database. Off-campus employment opportunities range from entry-level to professional positions and include full-time, part-time, and temporary job openings.
To receive information regarding a job opening, you must be a current or past Lee College student and be registered with the Career and Transfer Services office. By registering with our office, students receive 24-hour access to the Rebel Job Link and can search for jobs from the comfort of their own home.