The Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions (DHSI) Program provides grants to assist HSIs to expand educational opportunities for — and improve the attainment of — Hispanic students. These grants also enable HSIs to expand and enhance their academic offerings, program quality, and institutional stability.
Lee College’s Title V Grant is doing just that by offering:
- University transfer trips
- Technology upgrades in classrooms for the main campus
- Intervention services to help students complete and transfer
- Transfer and technology upgrades for Huntsville students
- Improvements to the student services systems to improve student communication and other student success related
Starting at Lee College and Transferring
What university would you like to visit?
To which university are you transferring?