The Office of Institutional Advancement (IA) engages internal and external constituencies of the college in order to secure the resources required to fulfill Lee’s educational mission. The IA office includes the following areas:
- College Relations — Implements the college-wide marketing communications program focusing on consistent messages and identity, public relations, publications, advertising, website management and social media communication to support the college’s strategic goals.
- Performing Arts Center — Provides outreach, cultural experiences and enriching entertainment to the community and beyond.
- Lee College Foundation — Focuses its fundraising efforts on direct support for students, primarily through scholarships.
- Former-LEE — Supports the college’s mission through interaction with current students and cultivating a professional network of individuals who champion the growth Lee College.
- Workforce and Economic Development — Cultivates business and industry relationships in support of the college, and its programs and students.
- Grant Development — Assists faculty and staff in developing competitive grant proposals to provide external resources for college initiatives.
Institutional Advancement is located on the second floor of the Administration Building, 909 Decker Dr., adjacent to the President’s office. Annually, the office secures external funding constituting approximately 30 percent of the college’s budget.
- Mary Ann Amelang, M.A., CFRE, Executive Director of Institutional Advancement, firstname.lastname@example.org, 281.425.6256.