The Instructional Media Department provides audiovisual and digital media equipment support for instruction and administrative purposes on campus. This includes setting up an audio system for guest speakers and Board of Regents meetings, setting up projection systems for computer/video presentations, smart classroom technology support, and maintaining all instructional presentation systems in the classrooms on the Lee College campuses. Use the online request form to submit a media request.
Huddle Building, Room 127
Our services include:
- Teaching and facilitating faculty, staff, and end users on classroom projector systems, video web-conferencing, wireless assistive listening and other digital media technologies.
- Assist in the planning, designing, and implementation of digital media technologies in college learning spaces, conference rooms, and meeting rooms.
- Consulting on audio and visual equipment investments.
- Event help by coordinating support services such as telecommunication and computing needs.
- Loaning equipment such as video cameras, VCR/DVD combos, projectors, and audio setups.