Resource-based research requires a great deal more than an Internet search engine. Learn to use library resources well, and you’ll be well on your way to success!
- Choose and investigate your topic
- Look in other reference books for scholarly information on your topic. Good choices include:
- Use the library catalog to find books on your topic.
- Use Federal, State, and local government documents.
- Use the Research Databases to find citations to articles on your topic.
- Evaluate the information you acquire and read.
- Write your paper and cite your sources.