Create citations, manage notes, and more using EasyBib
- From on campus, create an account.
- Then whether on- or off-campus, just log in to that account.
- Here’s a handout to help you use EasyBib.
- MLA set-up in Word 2010 from the Lee College Writing Center
- MLA Works Cited Page
- MLA In-text Citations
- Duke University – This site includes examples of citations from APA, MLA, CSE, and Turabian style manuals.
- Scottsdale Community College – A helpful guide to both the 6th and 7th editions of the MLA Handbook
- University of Nevada Reno – Explains how to cite Government Information Sources
- Purdue OWL – The go-to website for all your MLA formatting needs
- MLA Handbook – Locate the MLA Handbook in the library
- APA set-up in Word 2010 from the Lee College Writing Center
- APA Reference List
- APA In-text Citations
- Cornell University Library – A good resource for help citing in APA style
- Washington and Lee University – Help citing government sources in APA format
- Purdue OWL – The go-to website for all your APA formatting needs
- APA Manual – Locate the APA Manual in the Library
- Author/Date System of the Chicago Manual of Style (Turabian)
- Notes and Bibliography System of the Chicago Manual of Style (Turabian)
- HIST 1301 H Endnotes version of Chicago Manual of Style
- Chicago Manual of Style Online
- Purdue OWL – The go-to website for all Chicago formatting needs
- University of Illinois – Good resource for students who are visual learners
- Chicago Manual of Style – Locate the Chicago Manual of Style in the Library