Library resources and services are available to distance learning students and to their instructors!
A sampling of what’s available:
- Instruction, using various technologies, can be tailored to your assignments.
- Help with creating links to library resources in your course site
- Assistance for you and your students in accessing information resources
- “Embedded Librarian:” Let us be part of your instructional team from design through grading.
- Contact Jeannie Colson, the Distance Education Librarian, for more information (x6497)
Some helpful links:
- Links to Library resources for you to copy and paste into your course site.
- Research Databases by title, subject, description and content.
- Instructions for remote access to databases
- WebCT login where the Library Resources course has many handouts and tutorials for students.
- Tools for creating plagiarism-proof assignments and more on the topic.