Last update: Thursday, 04 August, 2016 13:56
- Find books, DVDs, CDs, Government Documents, and more in the online catalog
- Articles and other electronic resources.
- Course reserves: just enter course number (with space, like ENGL 1301) or instructor’s last name.
- Use other libraries: When you can’t get what you need from the Lee Library, there are other options:
- Interlibrary Loan: (ILL) Request a book or article and we will borrow it from another library for you.
- TexShare: Can’t wait for an ILL? Get a TexShare card and you borrow books from participating libraries in person.
- Search other local libraries’ catalogs.
- Help. Professional assistance in crafting search queries, identifying relevant, credible sources, and using them ethically.
- Printing & copying in the library.
- Computers in the library