• Associate of Arts in Teaching
The following two-year associate degree plans provide a foundation to completion of a baccalaureate degree in Teaching in the state of Texas.
- ED15 AAT – Prepares potential teachers for early childhood to sixth grade that plan to transfer to UHCL, UH Main, or UH Downtown.
- ED25 AAT – Prepares potential teachers for early childhood to sixth grade, as a Generalist, Bilingual Generalist, ESL Generalist, or Special Education Generalist.
- ED35 AAT – Future teachers interested in 4th to 8th grade teaching.
- ED45 AAT – Students interested in pursuing an area of specialization applied to early childhood through grade 12 (Music, Physical Education, Art, etc.) or grades 8 through 12 (Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Business, Languages, etc.).