The Department of Public Safety will make notifications to the campus community in the event that severe weather is approaching Lee College.
- In second story buildings, vacate the top floor and move to a lower floor. Position yourself in an area away from glass.
- Any occupant who encounters any students or visitors should direct them to take appropriate actions.
- Assist any special needs persons if possible.
- Try to obtain additional information by following the Web page, radio, e-mail and text.
- If flooding does occur, do not attempt to wade through or travel through flood waters.
- Lie flat in the nearest depression such as a ditch, curb, or ravine if a tornado warning is issued and shelter is not accessible.
- Report any injury/damage to security.