If you know location of assailant or danger, consider escaping if a safe escape route is immediately available to you. Call 911 when safe.
If it is unsafe to escape:
- Immediately seek protection.
- Secure area by locking or barricading door using whatever means available.
- Stay behind solid objects away from door.
- Call 911 and notify Security by picking up a red phone or blue-light parking-lot phone immediately.
- Minimize noise that may draw attention to your location: turn off lights, computers and radios and put cell phones on vibrate.
- Follow all directions of authorities; do not challenge Baytown Police Department.