The Student Success Center (SSC) is located in the Cyber Café of the Student Center. Computers and small conference tables are available to students offering a casual place to study. The SSC also provides assistance with:
- Online Registration
- Online Applications for:
- Lee College (Apply Texas)
- Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Loan Applications
- Scholarship Applications (LC Foundation Scholarships)
- Financial Aid disbursement (Sallie Mae accounts)
- Payment Plans
- Printing (up to 10 pages)
- Username retrievals (Sallie Mae)
- Password Resets (myLC and Sallie Mae)
For more information, call the Student Success Center at 832.556.4578.
NOTE: For the protection and security of our students, class registration, username retrievals, password resets, etc. are not performed over the phone.