Was your plan to earn a college degree delayed by work, family or other responsibilities?
Lee College Weekend College is a designated pathway toward completing a associate’s degree in several rapidly growing fields. Whether you plan to enter college for the first time or return after several years, Weekend College will help you to earn either an associate’s degree in Applied Science or an Associate of Arts in several rapidly growing fields.
To accommodate students’ work schedules, Lee’s Weekend College will hold classes on Friday evenings and Saturdays. Weekend College students will also have preformatted block-scheduled classes in hybrid formats, which blend online and classroom instruction.
Weekend College offers unique features:
- Students attend classes as a cohort — student groups that stay together from enrollment to graduation or transfer.
- Students participate and collaborate as a small, professional group.
- Students benefit from learning communities in which they develop relationships with fellow students and faculty.
- Class sizes average 18-25 students.
- Classes are offered in multiple locations to better serve student needs.
- Personalized advising, financial assistance, and 24/7 tutoring.
- 3- and 8-week bridge courses help students quickly move from developmental to credit courses more rapidly.
Online Education Handbook (PDF): A complete guide to Distance Education at Lee College.
First in the World Grant Director (interim) & Completion Coach
Office: Huddle 233
Faculty Coordinator & Lead Math Instructor
Lead Instructor, Welding
Lead Instructor, Computers & Networking
Office: Huddle 238
Outreach and Recruitment Specialist
Office: Huddle 235