Community Education Registration Now in Progress!
Our mission is to provide a variety of programs that educate, entertain, and enrich the diverse interests of our communities. We believe in students as our clients, employers as our most important resource, and quality education as our most important product.
We offer lifelong learning opportunities for individuals of all ages to develop personally or professionally.
Whether you need to prepare for a career, upgrade current job-related skills, or learn a new skill to enhance the quality of your daily life or just to have fun, Lee College is committed to filling that need.
Upcoming Courses, Events, and Workshops
- WELLNESS CENTER
- FOR PARENTS
- PERSONAL ENRICHMENT COURSES
- AWARENESS COURSES
- 20-Hour Cultural Awareness – June 24
- COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
- PC Troubleshooting – July 17 (online)
- Keyboarding – July 17 (online)
- Creating WordPress Websites – July 17 (online)
- Introduction to Networking – July 17 (online)
- Microsoft Office 2016 Value Suite – July 17 (online)
- Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016 – July 17 (online)
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 – July 17 (online)
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2016 – July 17 (online)
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2016 – July 17 (online)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 – July 17 (online)
- Click here for more Excel, Access, and Quickbooks Courses hosted by the Lee College SBDC
Community Education Programs
- Adult Basic Education
- Career Training
- Recreation and Fitness
- Senior Adult and Travel
- Energy Venture Camps
- Kids at College
- Linked Classes
- Online Learning
- Personal Enrichment