Community Education Registration Now in Progress!
Our mission is to provide a variety of programs that educate, entertain, and enrich the diverse interests of our communities. We believe in students as our clients, employers as our most important resource, and quality education as our most important product.
We offer lifelong learning opportunities for individuals of all ages to develop personally or professionally.
Whether you need to prepare for a career, upgrade current job-related skills, or learn a new skill to enhance the quality of your daily life or just to have fun, Lee College is committed to filling that need.
Fall 2018 Courses, Events, and Workshops
- Wellness Center Memberships
- City of Baytown Wellness Program
- Gratitude Vision Board Party – Nov. 3
- Holiday Treats (Kinder-6th Grade) – Nov. 3
- Family Nutrition 101 – Oct. 27
- Science FUNdamentals – Magnetism – Nov. 10
- Computer Fundamentals – Sep. 26-Oct. 17 (Wednesdays)
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel – Oct. 24-Nov. 14 (Wednesdays)
- Reclaim the Joy of Teaching – Nov. 30
Community Education Programs
- Adult Basic Education
- Career Training
- Computer Technology
- Energy Venture Camps
- Kids at College
- Linked Classes
- Online Learning
- Personal Enrichment
- Recreation and Fitness
- Senior Adult and Travel