Lee College’s Adult Basic Education program and partnership with Harris County Department of Education has afforded the community a path to education and careers. The Adult Basic Education Program assists adults in obtaining the knowledge and skills necessary for work, further education, family self-sufficiency, and community involvement.
All students are required to attend student orientation and class assignments will be scheduled at the time of registration. All classes meet at the Adult Learning Center, 101 S. Whiting, 281.425.6536.
- ABE Adult Basic Education/Literacy
- IASE Intermediate Adult
- Secondary Education (Pre-GED)
- ASE Adult Secondary Education (GED)
- Ingles Como Segundo Idioma (ESL)
- GED Preparation (Online)
- Prepare for the GED Language Arts, Writing Tests (Online)
- Prepare for the GED Math Test (Online)