Professional development refers to the acquisition of skills and knowledge both for personal achievement and career advancement. Explore Lee College’s array of exciting and innovative programs that provide opportunities for career improvement, career change, personal enrichment, and skill building to help you compete in our global economy and promote self-sufficiency and meet employers’ needs.
Whether it’s upgrading your job skills, retraining for a new career, or starting a business, Lee College Community Education offers a wide variety of Workforce Development Programs in the traditional classroom setting as well as online.
If the training you’re interested in is related to your current job, why not ask your employer to pay for it?
Be sure to check out Lee College’s Small Business Development Center for more training opportunities!
Professional Development Training:
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
- Teamwork Essentials
- Exceptional Employee Engagement Strategies
- Outstanding Customer Service in 10 Easy Steps
- Understanding General Differences & Why They Matter
- Managing Cultural Difference in the Workplace
- Beginning Supervision Training
- The Ultimate Supervisor
- Substitute Teacher
- Certified Fiber Optics Specialist Outside Plant
- Exporting Food as a Small Business
- Grammar Refresher
- A to Z Grantwriting (online)
- Solving Classroom Discipline Problems (online)
- Import Export Now (online)
- Certified Fiber Optic Specialist/Testing and Maintenance