Lee College Community Education offers a wide variety of non-credit courses for individuals who want to strengthen their personal lives by learning new skills, acquiring knowledge that’s useful in their daily lives, increasing their physical fitness level, preparing for the GED test, developing a new hobby or just having fun.
These courses will enhance your activities while providing opportunities to meet new people and explore new interests and skills.
- Personal Enrichment
- Private Music Lessons
- Independent Living Skills
- Luscious, Low Fat, Lightening Quick Meals
- Recreation and Fitness
- Swimming for Beginners & Experience (Linked courses)
- Water Aerobics Beginners & Experience (Linked courses
- Splish Splash Aquatic Class