Lee College Community Education offers a wide variety of non-credit courses for individuals who want to strengthen their personal lives by learning new skills, acquiring knowledge that’s useful in their daily lives, increasing their physical fitness level, preparing for the GED test, developing a new hobby or just having fun.
These courses will enhance your activities while providing opportunities to meet new people and explore new interests and skills.
- Personal Enrichment
- Private Music Lessons
- Life Skills for Intellectually Disabled Students
- Mesh Wreath Workshop
- Financial Planning
- Pinterest and Social Media
- And more
- Recreation and Fitness
- Pilates, Beginners and Experienced
- Swimming, Beginners and Experienced
- Water Aerobics, Beginners and Experienced