Upcoming Tours, Events and Workshops
- Senior Adult Health Symposium – Nov. 2, 2018
- Bay Area Nutcracker Market – Nov. 9, 2018
- Scarlet YaYas Luncheon – Nov. 13, 2018
- Mystery Trip – Nov. 28, 2018
- History In Our Own Backyard – Dec. 7, 2018
- Certificate in Healthy Aging – Dec. 12, 2018 (online course)
- Aging and Health Bundle – Dec. 12. 2018 (online course)
- The Menil Collection Reopening in Houston – Jan. 10, 2019
- Training to be a Medicare Fraud Patrol Volunteer – Jan. 15, 2019
- Protect Yourself: Don’t Fall Victim to Scams – Jan. 15, 2019
- Mystery Trip – Jan. 16, 2019
- A.D. Players Theatre and Dinner – Feb. 7, 2019
- Treasures of Egypt (April 3-15, 2019)
- Southern Charm (May 18-24, 2019)
- East Coast USA (July 9-17, 2019)
- Iceland’s Magical Northern Lights (Nov. 11-17, 2019)
- SOLD OUT. Waitlist available. Call 281.425.6311.
Lee College Senior Adult Program provides many opportunities for life enrichment. Whoever coined the phrase “over the hill” never participated in our programs. For more than 29 years, Lynne Foley, Program Manager, has provided exceptional services, learning opportunities, instructional classes, special events, healthy fun, a taste of adventure, and traveling abroad.
Our Travel Program is one of the most popular aspects and has provided more than 2,000 adults with the opportunity to travel to different regions of the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and the Far East. As Lynne would say, “Group touring is a way for senior adults to experience with enthusiasm the wonders of the world. We do the planning and execution of details, and you can comfortably and safely be escorted with new and old friends to destinations of interest and adventure.”
Senior Adult Courses are for students 50 years of age or older who want to learn in a relaxed, informal setting. Class size is limited to allow for more individualized instruction.
Lee College Senior Adult and Travel Program and Sterling Municipal Library have partnered to provide Lifelong Learning Programming to the community! Everyone is welcome.
Ladies: Join more than 75 lovely women for fun, fellowship, sisterhood, and service. Learn more about the Red Hat Society.
For more information, call 281.425.6311.