Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
|THE HSI STEM GRANT TEAM:|
|The following are located in Student Center (STEM Center):
The following located in TV1-127:
The following located in John Britt Hall, Room 124:
- Priorities of HSI STEM Grant
- To increase the number of Hispanic and other low-income students attaining degrees in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics, and
- To propose development of transfer and articulation agreements between two-year HSIs and four-year institution of higher education in such fields.
- With the award of this grant, Lee College will focus on developing core competencies, skills and passion for our students in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, through a mentoring program, technological upgrades, and studio classroom learning environments.
- A Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI) is an eligible institution of higher education that, immediately preceding the date of application, has an end-of-award-year enrollment of undergraduate full-time-equivalent students of which at least 25 percent are Hispanic.