Ordering Lee College Transcripts
- Print our Transcript Request Form.
- Complete, sign and fax it to request your Lee College transcript.
Lee College does not have a transcript request fee. Transcripts are usually mailed 1-3 business days from date request is received. Lee College does not fax transcripts to students or to other colleges.
How Do I Get My Transcripts from My High School or Other Colleges I Have Attended?
- If you graduated from high school, contact your high school to have them send a transcript to Lee College. You may have to submit a form and/or pay a fee.
- If you attended other colleges, the Internet is the best way to determine the transcript request policy of the college(s) in question. Otherwise, contact other institutions by phone for instructions. Fees are often required and must be paid at time of request.
- It is the student’s responsibility to provide transcripts to Lee College by no later than the end of the first semester of attendance (and sometimes earlier, if a testing agreement is involved). Transcripts submitted to Lee College become the property of Lee College and will not be returned.