Registration into Dual Credit
- Meet with high school counselor
- This is necessary to decide which college courses are appropriate and eligible for high school credit
- Apply in person at the Lee College Admissions Office in Moler Hall
- Apply online via www.applytexas.org
- Submit Supplemental Paperwork
- Official High School Transcript
- Dual Enrollment Authorization to Release Information Form
- Proof of college readiness exam scores (TAKS, SAT, ACT, PSAT, PLAN)
- See Lee College Counselor, Advisor or Dual Credit Coordinator for assistance
- Pay in person at the Lee College Business Office in Moler Hall
- Pay online via the student’s myLC Campus account
- Purchase books at the Lee College Bookstore in Moler Hall or another bookstore.
- Purchase books online. This can be done via the Lee College Bookstore or a variety of other online sources.
If meeting with Lee College Counselor/Advisor at the Lee College Campus, collect a copy of your “Advising Worksheet” from the Admissions Office, prior to speaking with a counselor/advisor.
*Dual Credit students are NOT eligible for FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), but they CAN apply for state funds through TASFA (Texas Application for State Financial Aid). Applications are available online here. Automatic Payment Plan is another option to pay tuition and fees. For more details, visit this Business Office page.
NOTE: Some college-level courses contain subject matter that is of an adult nature.