Since 2002, the Lee College TRiO Educational Opportunity Center has provided person-to-person services to more than 16,000 prospective college students. As a result of our services, more than 10,560 students (7,500 adults) have enrolled in a post-secondary education program.
Are you ready to start or finish college? Have you wondered how to:
- Start the college enrollment process
- Pay for tuition, fees, books, and other expenses
- Work and attend college
- Apply to the college of your choice
- Decide which is the best college for you
- Avoid long lines in financial aid
- Apply for a student loan
The Lee College TRiO Educational Opportunity Center will schedule an individual appointment to answer these questions and any more that you have about attending college. We have information on Pell Grants, scholarships, new career programs and more. We also provide information on adult education classes and GED programs.
So that we can assess individual needs, students must complete an initial intake application that will be reviewed by an EOC education specialist. If needed, an education specialist also will provide assistance with FAFSA and college admission, along with other educational services.
The Lee College TRiO Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) is a program funded by the U.S. Department of Education to assist eligible adults who want to enroll in college. All project services are provided free of charge.
- James U. Todd, Ph.D. Director
- Shirley Dixon, M.Ed. Education Specialist
- Vicki Haberman, M.A. Education Specialist
- Linda Lott-Owens, M.S. Education Specialist
- Anjelica Gomez Office Mgr. Secretary
- Luis Rios Office Assistant
- Krystal Arroyo Office Assistant