Campus Activities Board
The mission of the Campus Activities Board (CAB) is to provide social, multicultural, recreational and education events for Lee College students, community supporters, faculty, and staff. From movies to lectures, cultural celebrations to concerts, CAB provides co-curricular activities that enhance students’ experience at Lee College.
Students interested in learning more about CAB sponsored events and viewing previous event photographs are encouraged to visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/fun4rebels or stop by the Student Activity Office and Game Room located in the Student Center.
Student Government Association (SGA)
Established in 1936, the Student Government Association (SGA) serves as the official voice of Lee College’s student body. SGA members are encouraged to participate in decision making, both in college governance and in student organizations.
The Lee College Student Congress serves as the principal voice of the student body in matters related to college policy. Members of the Student Congress serve as voting members of the college’s Planning Committee, Campus Activities Board and President’s Council. They also serve on committees formed to hear student grievances and appeals regarding disciplinary action.
More than 20 student clubs and organizations can be found on campus. These include social, cultural, scholastic, political, and religious gatherings, and are organized to provide students with the most visible and accessible path to campus involvement. Have an idea for a club? Gather some friends, and visit the Student Activities Office in the Student Center.
- Anime – Advisor: Mandy Mays
- Art Association – Elena Poirot
- Campus Activities Board (CAB) – Advisor: Mike Spletter
- Campus Crusade for Christ – Gregg Lattier
- Cosmetology – Advisor: Angela Noack
- Debate – Advisor: Joe Ganakos
- Delta Psi Omega – Advisor: Heather Morrill
- Environmental Club: Boyd Harris
- Honors Council – Advisor: Georgeann Ward
- Instrumentation – Tex Woodall
- International Club – Advisor: Gregg Lattier
- Kinesiology – Advisor: Graeme Cox
- Mas Raza Collective – Advisor: Marylou Ortuvia. Purpose: Engaging in, learning about, and supporting Latin-American culture.
- Model United Nations: Portia Hopkins
- Music – Advisor: Kenneth Booker
- Nursing Student Association (LCNSA) – Advisor: Janice Rogers
- Peers Against Tobacc0 – Vanessa Ayala
- Phi Theta Kappa – Advisors: Zane Moseley & Dr. David Jaroszewski
- Process Technology Student Association: Lara Capson (advisor)
- Puente Student Club: Kassandra Flores
- Rotaract (Service Learning) – Advisor: Gregg Lattier
- SAGA – Advisors: Jessica Falla. Purpose: A group dedicated to engaging in discussion about LGBTQ issues and providing a support group for LGBTQ students and allies.
- Society of Physics Students (SPS) – Advisor: Tom O’Kuma
- Student Government Association (SGA) – Advisor: Mike Spletter
- Table-Top Gaming Club: William Mayer
- Teachers 2 Be (T2B) – Advisor: Teresa Landers & Marlene Morgan
- Webb Historical Society – Advisor: Portia Hopkins
- Women in Manufacturing – Advisor: Marylou Ortuvia and Diana Terry
Don’t see the club you want to join? That’s OK! You can always start one!
The focal point of campus organizations and activities, the Lee College Student Center offers students a wide range of services and a pleasant atmosphere suitable for all types of activities.
In the Game Room, students searching for a way to relax between classes can choose between billiards, table-tennis, darts, foosball, and video games.
Coordinator: Mike Spletter | email@example.com | 281.425.6861 | Office Location: Student Center