The Human Resources Office deals with one of the college’s most important assets: its employees.
Lee College is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining a highly qualified workforce to support our mission of excellence in education. For those who are employed at Lee College, there’s more to the college than work. We offer excellent employee benefits, and besides educating students, it is a center of learning and culture for faculty, staff, and the community.
Why work at Lee College?
- Beautiful campus with first-class facilities
- Employer whose mission is to help students improve their lives through education
- One of the fastest growing community colleges in the nation
- Recognized as 6th in the nation for degrees awarded in science and technology
- Nationally recognized honors program
- Achieving the Dream college
- Dynamic community located thirty minutes east of Downtown Houston
- Excellent health coverage, as well as optional benefits such as dental, vision, cancer, pre-paid legal, life insurance, and more
- Generous sick and vacation leave
- Tuition waiver and reimbursement
- Retirement plans
- Employee assistance program
- Exercise and weight room
- Friendly faculty and staff who love their jobs