The Lee College Office of Innovation and Information Technology looks forward to providing you with state-of-the-art technology systems and services that will enhance your academic experiences at Lee College.
Visit the IT section of this site at any time to review the online information, meet the IT staff and learn more about technology services.
Start using Lee College technology today:
- Student ID - Each new student receives a Student ID Number for that uniquely identifies you to Lee College. Have this number handy when you are on campus. Bring it with you to placement exams and new student orientation.
- myLC User ID – All students are assigned a unique user ID and password that allows access to your myLC e-mail, myLC Campus (registration, grades, etc.), Blackboard online classes, Distance Learning and more (see online services).
- Lee College Website – Bookmark this site and visit it frequently. It is a great source of information, news, event notices and more.
- myLC E-mail – Begin using your e-mail immediately. All official correspondence will be sent to this e-mail address. Your myLC User ID is also your key to a variety of online services.
- Online Services – A wide variety of online services are available to you on this site. Have your myLC User ID ready to use when you need it. Student Technology support services include help desk, Blackboard Online Classes, myLC Campus student registration/grades/course catalog information system, library, computer labs, network engineering, wireless, classroom applications support, programming, telecommunications, videoconferencing, audio/visual support and switchboard services.
- If you have questions concerning Lee College technology resources, contact any member of the IT staff. E-mail questions to email@example.com or contact the myLC Help Desk at 281.425.myLC (6952).