|HP Officejet Pro 8710 All-in-One Printer
- Print, copy, scan and fax
- Print speed ISO: Up to 22 ppm black, up to 18 color
- Auto duplex printing, Letter-size flatbed, mobile printing
- Instant Ink Ready
- Print speed as fast as 9 sec per page (black) 10 sec (color)
- Resolution (black) 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Resolution (color) up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Ports 1 USB 2.0; 1 Host USB; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 2 RJ-11 modem ports
- Apple® OS X v10.11 El Capitan, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.9 Mavericks; Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit
|Dell S58300dn Mono Laser Printer
- Print Speed 62 ppm (letter)
- Print resolution Default 600×600, high 1200×1200
- Duty cycle up to 300,000 pager per month.
- Interfaces: 10/100/1000 Ethernet. Standard USB port.
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 7. Apple Mac OS 10.6 – 10.11
|Dell B5460dn Mono Laser Printer
- Low cost-per-page: Print at just US 1 cent per page (when using extra-high-yield 45,000 page cartridge.
- Outstanding reliability: Offers a maximum high duty cycle3 of up to 275,000 pages per month, to easily meet high volume printing demands.
- Fast speeds: Print of up to 63 pages per minute (ppm) (letter), 60 ppm (A4).
- A powerful 800 Mhz Dual-Core processor and 512MB5 on-board memory generate a “first page-out” time of only 4.4 seconds
- Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000
Standard USB-B (Hi Speed) Device Port
1 Front (Hi Speed) USB Host Port
2 Internal Solutions ports:
– 1 available
– 1 dedicated to optional HD
ISP Options include:
Parallel, RS-232, Fiber, and Wireless For Business
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS X (10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8.
For more info, click the printer icon.
|HP LaserJet Pro color MFP M277n
- Print, copy, scan – in color – and fax
- Print Speed: Up to 14 ppm black; up to 14 ppm color
- First Page Out: As fast as 11.5 sec. (black); as fast as 13 sec. (color)
- Copy Resolution: Up to 600×600 dpi; max no. of copies: 99
- Paper Handling: 150-sheet input tray
- 100-sheet output tray
- Standard Connectivity: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, 1 Host USB, 1 Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX
- Duty Cycle (monthly): Up to 30,000 pages
- Microsoft Windows
- Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7, v 10.8, v 10.9, v 10.10
|HP Officejet Enterprise Color X585dn Multifunction
||Print, copy, scan (no fax)
- Print speeds up to 44 ppm color and Black
- Print resolution up to 1200 x 1200
- Capable of two-sided printing
- 796 MHz
- 1792 MB memory
- Monthly Duty cycle up to 80,000 pages
- Connectivity: 2 – USB 2.0 port, 10/100/1000 Ethernet network port. Wireless optional.
- Microsoft Windows 8, 7 32 bit or 64 bit
- Mac OS x 10.6, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion
- More information click the printer icon.
|HP LaserJet M605dn
- Up to 58 pages per minute
- 5,000 to 16,000 pages per month
- 1.2GHz, 512 to 1.5GB RAM
- Network ready 10/100/1,000 or USB connectivity
- One-year limited warranty
- Microsoft Windows 10, 7
- Mac OS X v10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7
|HP Color LaserJet M553n
- Up to 40 pages per minute color and black
- Print resolution up to 1200×1200 dpi
- 80,000 pages per month
- 1.2GHz, 1GB RAM
- Network ready or USB connectivity
- One-year limited warranty
- Microsoft Windows 10, 7, Vista, XP (sp2 or higher)
- Mac OS X
|Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 – Document Scanner
- The ScanSnap iX500 provides PC and Mac users an effective way to greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risk associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or office. For even greater accessibility and usefulness, users can scan documents directly to an iOS or Android mobile device or tablet.
|Fujitsu Network Scanner N7100
- Fast scanning speeds of 25 pages per minute and true double-sided speeds of 50 images per minute in color, grayscale or monochrome at 300 dpi
- 50-page document feeder
- Large 8.4″ touch screen high resolution (1,024 x 768 pixels) display
- Job Menus based on individual user login to control scanning settings and destination(s)
- ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), Duplex scanning
- Use of a Carrier Sheet permits the scanning of A3, B4, 11 x 17 in., and photographs, as well as the documents sizes that are listed above
- Network interface 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000 BASE-T