There are two Lee College wifi access points:
- Lee-IWIFI for Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Lee-Guest for visitors who do not have Lee College login accounts
To connect to a wireless network, please follow these instructions:
- Connect to Lee-IWIFI or Lee-Guest on your laptop or mobile device.
- If it doesnt happen automatically, open up a Web browser.
- You will be directed to a login page. Please use the appropriate login credentials, and you will be connected.
Visitor Credentials on Lee-Guest
- Username: leeguest
- Password: highered
Student Credentials on Lee-IWIFI
- Username: Full myLC email address (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Network password
Employee Credentials on Lee-IWIFI
- Username: Full Lee College email address (email@example.com)
- Password: Network Password