Accessing the network
Use your own laptop, phone or other wireless device to connect to the campus wireless network.
- All you need is a device with a wireless card that supports the 802.11a/b/g protocol, and a Web browser.
- Connect to the LEE iWiFi network, which should be accessible from almost every spot on campus.
- Log in using your myLC username and password. (Request a myLC username/password)
If you are visiting Lee College, contact the IT help desk at 281.425.myLC (6952) for a temporary guest iWiFi account.
- After setting up your device, you’ll need to change your TCP/IP setup to use your wireless card and to obtain an IP address automatically using DHCP. All other TCP/IP gateway and DNS settings should be removed. These will be provided by the iWiFi Radius server.
- When you start your Web browser you should see the iWiFi network login screen. Log in using myLC ID and password. If you successfully authenticate, a small log-out window will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- After logging in, you’ll be able to use your Web browser, check e-mail or any other Internet-enabled application as you normally would. Each time that you connect your machine to the iWiFi network, you will use a Web browser to log in.