Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration: Outcomes
Introduction/Overview | Curriculum Requirements | Student Learning Outcomes | Skills & Proficiencies | Instructor | Occupational Outlook
- Demonstrate knowledge of the refrigeration cycle including safety procedures and testing requirements for temperature/pressure relationships.
- Demonstrate knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning and refrigeration controls, including wiring configurations and technical components for optimum performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to diagnose and service residential air conditioning systems based on load calculations, equipment selection, and balanced air duct flow.
- Demonstrate knowledge of operational procedures and principles used in servicing gas and electric heating systems, including safety inspections and system performance.
- Demonstrate knowledge of troubleshooting and testing air conditioning components, systems, and accessories, including the sequence of operation.