Cabinet Making: Student Learning Outcomes
Introduction/Overview | Curriculum Requirements | Student Learning Outcomes | Skills & Proficiencies | Instructors | Occupational Outlook
- Demonstrate knowledge of tools, equipment, terminology and methods required for the carpentry trade including industry recognized safety standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of industrial mathematics and construction estimation practices using basic arithmetic operations for computing labor and construction cost.
- Apply basic and advanced skills in woodworking, hand craftsmanship, and furniture design and construction.
- Apply basic and advanced skills required to design and build conventional wall systems including interior finishes based on construction specifications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of green building concepts applicable to special cabinet making and millwork construction for both interior and exterior building projects.