Miss a library class?
Need a brief refresher? Do the Academic Research tutorial — or any module within! Go to the tutorial.
NOTE: each of these tutorials is interactive and gradable. If your instructor wants a record of your score, make sure you put your contact information in the box at the end and click the submit button. Your instructor will need to let the library know to deliver the information to her or him.
Want a brief reminder of one aspect of research? Maybe these will help:
- Researching Artists: Where to find information on artists and their times.
- What’s my topic? Using library databases to help select a topic
- Research pyramid: Choosing and using information sources in academic research.
- First things first: Why and how to use encyclopedias in research.
- Selecting a database using the library’s Research Databases page.
- Using Boolean operators to refine your search
- Plagiarism: What it is and is not