Wherever you take your class, if you’re a Lee College student, this is your library!
Online Learning Policy
It is the policy of Lee College Library to provide resources and services for all of its patrons. Therefore, the library provides following in order to enhance access to students attending online learning classes.
Access to many of these resources is limited to authorized Lee College students, faculty and staff. When asked to log in, students just need to provide their myLC usernames and passwords.
- Approximately 50,000 books in electronic format, available 24/7 from anywhere you have Internet access. Click here to find e-books.
- Thousands of journal, magazine, and newspaper articles at your fingertips. Click here to learn more.
- Click here to search databases for articles.
- Problems logging in to Library databases? Troubleshoot problems here.
- Click here to discover journals by title or subject
- Course Reserves:
- Your instructor may have placed readings on course reserves. Many are in electronic format, available to authorized users 24/7.
- One of the most important resources you have at your disposal is us: the professional librarians of Lee College. Here are some of the ways you have access to us:
- Other libraries:
- Search other local libraries’ catalogs.
- Interlibrary loan services are available provided the student is in good standing with the library.
- Through TexShare, you have access to libraries across Texas. You must obtain a card from us, though, so plan ahead.
- Enhanced services:
- Some enhanced services are available to eligible online learners.